Get 7 assorted Liteblades® with 1 scratched KYO attachment, and 1 used Klarus XT-11 light.
This kit is a good start to build upon.
*The colors are created with filters on the lightened or on the Liteblade. Filters sold separately here: liteblades.com/products/colour-pack
** "Scratched" version has some minor visible paint scratch. This is only cosmetic and will not impact your light-painting images, NOTE: it does include the pressure plate.
***Some blades are new (never used), some could have signs of being thrown around.
Liteblades, a new generation of light painting tools made to create rich textures and light patterns. Created for the Klarus lights to get the maximum power of Lumens. Specially designed for all sorts of light painting including light graffiti, portrait, freestyle, and katas.
Dust and scratches are not included but encouraged! The Liteblades keep getting better with wear and tear. Feel free to modify at will. See how to do the milky effect here: liteblades.com/blogs/news/learn-the-milky-effect
• Dual blade attachment system with the option of holding one or two blades.
• Solid design for the most intensive light painting katas and freestyle movements.
• Including a pressure plate for maximum strength and protection.
• Built with aircraft-grade aluminum weighing only 94 grams.
• Round bottom blades tilting design, opening to a multitude of creative combinations.
• Top openings to create flares and strokes with color gels.
• Adjustable angle for the side button users giving the blade the chosen direction.
• Designed for the Klarus XT & RS series.