The (Patent Pending) KYO TUBE attachment allows you to hold one or two TUBES (T8 + T12) and offers many DIY possibilities.
Compatible with the XT11, XT11GT, XT11S, XT12, XT12S and RS11.
NEW: See the NeedleLights, made for the KYO TUBE.
* TUBES sold separately HERE. (please check out the compatibility chart)
** Light sold separately: liteblades.com/collections/lights-for-kyo
*** Spare replacement parts sold here: https://liteblades.com/products/spare-parts-kyo-tube
Hey! This KYO TUBE works with most of Jason's Light Painting Brushes tools and also some of Denis Smith's tools.
• Dual tube attachment system with the option of holding one or two tubes T8+T12.
• Angle friction fit, designed to grip the tubes in place.
• DIY attachment made so you can create your custom tools.
• Inside fits and holds objects ranging from 15mm to 31mm (0.59 to 1.22 inch)
• Solid design for the most intensive light painting.
• Built with aircraft-grade aluminum weighing only 128 grams.
• Rotating head to align to the side button giving users the needed angle for specific light painting.
• Designed for the Klarus XT11, XT11S, XT11GT, XT12, XT12S, XT12GT, RS11.
Free 4K wallpaper with tools & effects, download here CLiCK!
Video created with the Virtual.ink system: https://virtual.ink/
Deeper into the story on the Liteblade blog here: https://liteblades.com/blogs/learn/kyo-tube-attachement-system
Warranty: The Liteblades® products are under warranty for 2 years against defect in materials and workmanship.
Created by Patrick Rochon.
VERSION 2.0: The new KYO BLADE attachment has a wider jaw of 8mm (previously 6.5mm) and includes the ThumbScrews. The (Patent Pending) KYO BLADE attachment system allows you to hold one or two...
Flex NeedleLights is a set of 4 flexible rods with easy attachment for the KYO TUBE. What's included? 36" Flex NeedleLight 24" Flex NeedleLight 12" Flex NeedleLight 6" Flex NeedleLight One stepper Not included: KYO TUBE, flashlights, gels...
NeedleLights is a set of 4 rods with easy attachment for the KYO TUBE. What's included? 36" NeedleLight 24" NeedleLight 12" NeedleLight 1" Dot (precise point for writing) One stepper Not...
Sign up today!