* TUBES sold separately HERE. (please check out the compatibility chart)
** Light sold separately: liteblades.com/collections/lights-for-kyo
*** Spare replacement parts sold here: https://liteblades.com/products/spare-parts-kyo-tube
Hey! This KYO TUBE works with most of Jason's Light Painting Brushes tools and also some of Denis Smith's tools.
!! IMPORTANT !!
The AMERICAN T8 & T12 have a different circumference than the EUROPEAN T8 & T12. Please check yours to make sure it fits. The TUBE Dimensions here below:
Top INNER circumference: 31.53mm, Bottom: 31.30mm.
Top OUTER circumference: 40.98mm, Bottom: 41.30mm.
• Dual tube attachment system with the option of holding one or two tubes T8+T12.
• Angle friction fit, designed to grip the tubes in place.
• DIY attachment made so you can create your custom tools.
• Inside fits and holds objects ranging from 15mm to 31mm (0.59 to 1.22 inch)
• Solid design for the most intensive light painting.
• Built with aircraft-grade aluminum weighing only 128 grams.
• Rotating head to align to the side button giving users the needed angle for specific light painting.
• Designed for the Klarus XT11, XT11S, XT11GT, XT12, XT12S, XT12GT, RS11.
Free 4K wallpaper with tools & effects, download here CLiCK!
Video created with the Virtual.ink system: https://virtual.ink/
Deeper into the story on the Liteblade blog here: https://liteblades.com/blogs/learn/kyo-tube-attachement-system
Warranty: The Liteblades® products are under warranty for 2 years against defect in materials and workmanship.
Created by Patrick Rochon.