Tracking number :
- Your shipping tracking number is going to be communicated to you by email once your package leaves the studio.
Custom fees expected to pay:
- Shipments outside of Canada may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself. You are responsible for these fees. You can calculate the approximate amount by finding out about regulation for custom fees for your country. Check out these two links for more details: - http://international.dhl.ca/en/express/customs_support/duties_taxes/duties_taxes_receivers.html
Please note that we are not responsible for items turned back at local customs.
Q: What is the size of the package?
A: Packages are up to 42” high, and the width varies depending on the number of tubes you are purchasing.
Q: How to request a follow-up about a shipment?
A: If the package has not arrived after normal delivery time (see #3.1), please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: To which country do we ship?
A: We try our best to ship worldwide, but we currently can’t deliver any packages to Russia, Brazil and Iran.
- Shipping to Sud Corea is possible if you have and provide us your TAX ID.
- Shipping to Chile is possible if you have and provide us your TAX ID, or if you do no have it, we can send your package by "Canada Post" but this will make the shipping time longer, around 4 weeks (excluding production time)
- According to regulations in Turkey, orders above $150 are considered to be comercial imports and subject to very high custom fees, consider placing orders under $150.
We will always try to help support and consider what makes sense in every situation regarding any issues. This said, there also is a guideline here.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OUTSIDE US AND CANADA.
When you buy goods from foreign sources, you become the importer. And it is the importer - in this case, YOU - who is responsible for assuring that the goods comply with a variety of both state and federal government import regulations.
Buyers pay the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Import charges can vary widely but are most commonly based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
In the case that your shipment is lost or damaged in transit; YOU are responsible to file the claim with the shipping company.
We are not responsible for weather-related delays or damage.
Please make sure all addresses are correct, we will not refund for wrong address on your part.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CUSTOMS FEES OR SHIPPERS FEES YOU WILL INCUR OR FOR DELAYS BECAUSE OF CUSTOMS. IT IS OUT OF OUR JURISDICTION.
Sign up today!