VERSION 2.0: The new KYO BLADE attachment has a wider jaw of 8mm (previously 6.5mm) and includes the ThumbScrews.
Get the intro Liteblades® Kit with one Monolith blade, 1 KYO attachment, and 1 Klarus light.
Link to KLARUS XT11S 1100 Lumens
Link to KLARUS XT11GT 2000 Lumens
*The colors are created with filters on the lightened or on the Liteblade. Filters sold separately here: liteblades.com/products/colour-pack
MONOLITH is a must. Its shape makes highly dimensional patterns with lots of depth. Designed for abstracts, graffitis, light painting katas and backgrounds. It's the purest tool from the LITEBLADE series. Made for medium to fast movements, combined with the light KLARUS lights, you get a professional power tool to create some stunning light paintings. This new Round Bottom MONOLITH is also reversible, by putting the flat tip at the bottom, you get around tip at the top to paint with.
Liteblades, a new generation of light painting tools made to create rich textures and light patterns. Created for the Klarus lights to get the maximum power of Lumens. Specially designed for all sorts of light painting including light graffiti, portrait, freestyle, and katas.
Dust and scratches are not included but encouraged! The Liteblades keep getting better with wear and tear. Feel free to modify at will. See how to do the milky effect here: liteblades.com/blogs/news/learn-the-milky-effect
• Dual blade attachment system with the option of holding one or two blades.
• Solid design for the most intensive light painting katas and freestyle movements.
• Including a pressure plate for maximum strength and protection.
• Built with aircraft-grade aluminum weighing only 94 grams.
• Round bottom blades tilting design, opening to a multitude of creative combinations.
• Top openings to create flares and strokes with color gels.
• Adjustable angle for the side button users giving the blade the chosen direction.
• Designed for the Klarus XT & RS series.
Warranty: LITEBLADE® products are under warranty for 2 years against defects in materials and workmanship. The acrylic blade is not protected against scratches or breaks from hits or drops.
Warranty: KLARUS guarantees the flashlight against defects in material and workmanship. At the discretion of KLARUS, flashlight products that are found to be defective under normal use within 5 years of the proof of purchase date will be repaired or replaced without charge. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, unreasonable use or product alteration. Failure to follow the general maintenance directions could result in damage to your illumination tool that may not be covered by the KLARUS warranty.