It includes a protective pressure plate. Use it to get the safest fit with a single or double blade.
Made of top aircraft-grade aluminum.
The jaw opening to insert the acrylic blade is exactly 6.5mm wide.
* Liteblades sold separately: liteblades.com/collections/liteblades
** Light sold separately: liteblades.com/collections/lights-for-kyo
• Dual blade attachment system with the option of holding one or two blades.
• Solid design for the most intensive light painting katas and freestyle movements.
• Includes a pressure plate for maximum strength and protection of the blade.
• Built with aircraft-grade aluminum weighing only 94 grams.
• Top openings (IRIS )to create flares and strokes. Can add colour gels.
• Rotating head to align to the side button giving users the neede angle for specific light painting.
• Designed for the Klarus XT11, XT11S, XT11GT, XT12, XT12S, XT12GT, RS11
Warranty: The Liteblades® products are under warranty for 2 years against defect in materials and workmanship.
Created by Patrick Rochon.