VERSION 2.0: The new KYO BLADE attachment has a wider jaw of 8mm (previously 6.5mm) and includes the ThumbScrews.
The (Patent Pending) KYO BLADE attachment system allows you to hold one or two Liteblades to your Klarus light.
Compatible with the XT11, XT11GT, XT11S, XT12, XT12S and RS11.
It includes a protective pressure plate. Use it to get the safest fit with a single or double blade.
The jaw opening to insert the acrylic blade is exactly 8mm wide.
New Blinders here: liteblades.com/products/blinders
* Liteblades sold separately: liteblades.com/collections/liteblades
** Light sold separately: liteblades.com/collections/lights-for-kyo
*** Spare replacement parts sold here: https://liteblades.com/collections/accessories/products/new-pare-parts-kyo-blade
**** "Scratched" version has some minor visible paint scratch. This is only cosmetic and will not impact your light-painting images, NOTE: it doesn't include the pressure plate.
• Dual blade attachment system with the option of holding one or two blades.
• Solid design for the most intensive light painting katas and freestyle movements.
• Includes a pressure plate for maximum strength and protection of the blade.
• Built with top aircraft-grade aluminum weighing only 120 grams.
• Top openings (IRIS )to create flares and strokes. Can add color gels.
• Rotating head to align to the side button giving users the needed angle for specific light painting.
• Designed for the Klarus XT11, XT11S, XT11GT, XT12, XT12S, XT12GT, RS11
Warranty: The Liteblades® products are under warranty for 2 years against defect in materials and workmanship.
Created by Patrick Rochon.
Flex NeedleLights is a set of 4 flexible rods with easy attachment for the KYO TUBE. What's included? 36" Flex NeedleLight 24" Flex NeedleLight 12" Flex NeedleLight 6" Flex NeedleLight One stepper Not included: KYO TUBE, flashlights, gels...
NeedleLights is a set of 4 rods with easy attachment for the KYO TUBE. What's included? 36" NeedleLight 24" NeedleLight 12" NeedleLight 1" Dot (precise point for writing) One stepper Not...
These are light blinders for your KYO Blade connectors. Use this as an alternative to black tape when you need to cut the light that goes through the KYO Blade....
Sign up today!