The (Patent Pending) KYO TUBE attachment allows you to hold one or two TUBES (T8 + T12) and offers many DIY possibilities.
Compatible with the XT11, XT11GT, XT11S, XT12, XT12S and RS11.
NEW: See the NeedleLights, made for the KYO TUBE.
* TUBES sold separately HERE. (please check out the compatibility chart)
** Light sold separately: liteblades.com/collections/lights-for-kyo
*** Spare replacement parts sold here: https://liteblades.com/products/spare-parts-kyo-tube
Hey! This KYO TUBE works with most of Jason's Light Painting Brushes tools and also some of Denis Smith's tools.
• Dual tube attachment system with the option of holding one or two tubes T8+T12.
• Angle friction fit, designed to grip the tubes in place.
• DIY attachment made so you can create your custom tools.
• Inside fits and holds objects ranging from 15mm to 31mm (0.59 to 1.22 inch)
• Solid design for the most intensive light painting.
• Built with aircraft-grade aluminum weighing only 128 grams.
• Rotating head to align to the side button giving users the needed angle for specific light painting.
• Designed for the Klarus XT11, XT11S, XT11GT, XT12, XT12S, XT12GT, RS11.
Free 4K wallpaper with tools & effects, download here CLiCK!
Video created with the Virtual.ink system: https://virtual.ink/
Deeper into the story on the Liteblade blog here: https://liteblades.com/blogs/learn/kyo-tube-attachement-system
Warranty: The Liteblades® products are under warranty for 2 years against defect in materials and workmanship.
Created by Patrick Rochon.
Flex NeedleLights is a set of 4 flexible rods with easy attachment for the KYO TUBE. What's included? 36" Flex NeedleLight 24" Flex NeedleLight 12" Flex NeedleLight 6" Flex NeedleLight One stepper Not included: KYO TUBE, flashlights, gels...
NeedleLights is a set of 4 rods with easy attachment for the KYO TUBE. What's included? 36" NeedleLight 24" NeedleLight 12" NeedleLight 1" Dot (precise point for writing) One stepper Not...
These are light blinders for your KYO Blade connectors. Use this as an alternative to black tape when you need to cut the light that goes through the KYO Blade....
Sign up today!