Coming Back Soon
*DESIGNED FOR THE KLARUS XT11GT-PRO & XT2CR-PRO
TRC1 Remote Switch Features:
• The constant-on switch (circular button) is on the remote pressure pad, so no need to reach for the tail-cap of the flashlight to access constant-on
• Provides multiple outputs and tactical momentary-on function. The constant-on switch (circular button) also provides access to High-Mid-Low modes and strobe
• Signal controlled switch means no loss of efficiency. With many other remote switches, the power efficiency is affected, which shortens the runtime
• Super low standby mode (current 3uA) consumes almost zero battery life
• Easy operation
• High-quality resilient PU material
• 100,000 clicks life cycle
• Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
• Diameter of tail: 25mm. Length of tail: 40mm
• Length of curly wire: 23cm. Whole length of remote pressure switch: 46mm
• Weight: 42g
Upgraded XT11GT Version: Brand new design from the inside out, update the tail switches, cancel the side switch, designed for more reliable tactical operation and use. Outstanding Performance：Equipped with a...
Sign up today!