*Fits ONLY on the Klarus XT10, XT11, XT12, XT20, XT30, XTQ1, XTQ2. (Not for the new XT11S and XT11GT).
The TR10 Remote Pressure Switch allows you to attach a switch to your XT model Klarus flashlight and select either a constant beam or momentary illumination with one simple control. The switch features a super low standby mode (3μ A) that will not drain the battery when left in standby mode. The PWM signal circuit controlled switch allows for optimum efficiency and high quality resilient PU material lets the cord stretch without damaging it.
- 100,000 clicks life cycle
- Signal controlled switch means no loss of efficiency
- Water-resistant to IPX-8 standards
- Super low standby mode (current 3uA) consumes almost zero battery life
- Dimensions: Length of curly wire: 9.05" (230 mm); Whole length of remote pressure switch: 1.81" (46 mm)
- Diameter of tailcap: 0.98" (25 mm); length of tailcap: 1.57" (40 mm)