The (Pattent Pending) KYO attachement allows you to hold one or two Liteblade to you Klarus light.
Compatible with the XT11, XT11GT, XT11S, XT12, XT12S and RS11.
It includes an optional protective pressure plate. Use it to get the safest fit or take it out to fit two blades at once.
Made with aircraft grade aluminium.
The opening to insert the acrylic blade is exactly 6.5mm wide.
* Liteblades sold seperatly: http://liteblades.com/liteblades-kyo/
** Light sold seperatly: http://liteblades.com/liteblade-torches/
• Dual blade attachment system with the option of holding one or two blades.
• Solid design for the most intensive light painting katas and freestyle movements.
• Including a pressure plate when using a single blade for maximum strength and protection.
• Built with aircraft grade aluminum weighing only 94 grams.
• Round bottom blades tilting design, opening to a multitude of creative combinations.
• Top openings to create flares and strokes with color gels.
• Adjustable angle for the side button users giving the blade the chosen direction.
• Designed for the Klarus XT & RS series.
The acrylic blade is not protected against scratches or breaks from hits or drops.