Compatible with Liteblades®
The upgraded Klarus XT11S is a 4th generation ultra-compact, lightweight, super-bright, rechargeable tactical flashlight! Using a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, the XT11S delivers an impressive maximum output of 1100 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 330 meters! Like all the other flashlights in the Klarus XT series, the XT11S has a dual tactical tail switch for easy and simple non-visual one-handed operation, but it also has a side switch making the XT11S designed to satisfy any user's requirements for an EDC flashlight. The side switch also incorporates a specially designed lock function to prevent accidental illumination.
A wonderful improvement of the XT11S is the fact that it is USB rechargeable. Simply plug a standard micro USB cord into the USB port located on the side of the flashlight and charge the battery! No more removing the battery and finding a charger. The XT11S also has a battery capacity indicator display which allows the user to control the usage according to the remaining charge of the battery.
This amazing flashlight is entirely customizable to the user's needs and can serve a variety of different functions. Some of the features of the XT11S include: Instant Strobe, Instant Turbo, Instant Low-light, Memorized Function ability, SOS mode, Side Switch Lock Function, Battery Capacity Indicator, USB Rechargeable, ITS Smart Temperature Control System, and Easy Mode Change.
For safety and durability, the XT11S has a Smart ITS temperature control system that monitors internal temperature and adjusts the output for maximum brightness. This protects the LEDs and internal components to ensure safety, stability and optimum performance. It is constructed from Aircraft-grade aluminum 6061-T6 with Type III hard-anodized finish and a toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating. The XT11S is impact resistant up to 1 meter and is waterproof up to IPX-8 standards. Battery included.
** Optional Remote Switch available: The Klarus TRS1.
The XT11S features three programmable settings:
1. Conventional Tactical Mode - This mode is similar to the rest of the XT series, but the side switch design on the XT11S allows for easy operation in any environment or situation
2. Hunting Mode - This mode allows for instant high-light or low-light. The user also cannot activate the Strobe Mode through the tactical tail switch.
3. Ultimate Tactical Mode - In this mode, the flashlight will only operate in Turbo and Strobe mode and the side switch is inactivated. This mode is incredibly useful in extreme tactical situations.
- Uses a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED delivering a max output of 1100 lumens and a max beam distance of 330 meters
- Is an upgraded 4th generation ultra-compact, lightweight, super-bright, rechargeable tactical flashlight
- Has a dual tactical tail switch allowing for easy one-handed non-visual operation and a side switch
- The side switch incorporates a specially designed lock function to prevent accidental illumination
- Multi-purpose with clear, versatile functions: Straight 2 Strobe, Instant Turbo, Instant Low-light, Memorized Function ability, SOS mode, Side Switch Lock Function, Battery Capacity Indicator, USB Rechargeable, ITS Smart Temperature Control System, Easy Mode Change
- Three Operating Modes:
- Conventional Tactical Mode
- Hunting Mode
- Ultimate Tactical Mode
- Six Lighting Modes including Two Flashing Modes:Direct Recharging Function with a standard Micro USB charging port
- Turbo (1100 lumens) - 2 hour runtime
- High (400 lumens) - 4 hour runtime
- Medium (100 lumens) - 18 hour runtime
- Low (10 lumens) - 260 hour runtime
- Strobe (1100 lumens) - 4 hour runtime
- SOS (100 lumens) - 54 hour runtime
- Battery capacity indicator display allows the user to control usage according to remaining charge
- Smart ITS temperature control system monitors internal temperature and adjusts the output of maximum brightness that protects the LEDs and internal components to ensure safety, stability and the best performance
- Is impact resistant up to 1 meter
- Is waterproof up to IPX-8 Standards
- Has a 5 year Klarus warranty
- One USB charging cable
- One lanyard
- One spare O-ring
- One rechargeable 18650 battery
- One holster
- One pocket clip
- MADE IN USA CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Working voltage: 2.5V-8.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650 with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries (Do not use 16340 batteries)
- Charging time: Depends on the battery capacity. Formula: charging time = (capacity of battery/1000mA + 1h)
- Body color: Black
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Switch type: Dual Tactical Tail Switch and Side Switch
- Dimension: (Head) 34.9mm x (Body) 25.4mm x (Length) 139mm
- 4 lighting modes and 2 flashing modes
- Net weight: 115g (excluding battery)
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum 6061-T6, Type III hard-anodized
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2 meters)
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating